Sunday, January 29, 2012

What can I expect from McDonalds job interview?

Got interview for customer care assistant tomorrow, what sorts of questions am I likely to be asked, what should I wear ? Its part time eveing work, how many hours are they likely to give me thanks!! :-)What can I expect from McDonalds job interview?
Dress nicely- black slacks, a nice blouse, and close toed shoes. They will most likely ask you to tell them about yourself, then ask questions such as how well are your people skills, why you want the job, or how you would deal with a rude or unhappy customer.



Good luck! :)What can I expect from McDonalds job interview?
They will ask:

What's your name?

Can you tell the time?

Do you know what day comes after Tuesday?

Can you walk and talk at the same time?

If you can answer all these questions with a 'yes' they will offer you a manager's job.

Don't forget to get out of your pram before going into the interview though.

No comments:

Post a Comment